Premier League Inspires is a secondary education and training programme that supports children and young people who are at risk of not achieving their full potential, as they move through the education system and early adulthood.
- Tailored support to develop soft skills, such as managing difficult situations, working as a team and resilience
- 1 to 1 interventions to support attendance and improve behavioural issues
- Digital teaching resources
- Social action projects
- Support for students transitioning from Primary to Secondary school
Through Inspires, we aim to:
- Improve physical and mental health
- Improve attitudes to and enjoyment of learning
- Increase students understanding of how to access employment
- Improve attendance
- Improve behavioural issues
Supporting young people to get back on track
The project is currently being delivered in Cardiff West Community High School, Eastern High School (Cardiff), St Illtyd's Catholic High School (Cardiff) and Treorchy Comprehensive School.
Due to high demand, there are limited spaces available to sign up for the project. We recommend registering your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Express your interest today!
Premier League Inspires: Expression of Interest