The Foundation Degree in Community Football Coaching and Development offers a variety of exciting career paths within the football industry.
We work closely with our partners, the University of South Wales to ensure that you have the very best learning experience.
All lectures, seminars, and tutorials are delivered through the online learning platform, in a supportive environment.
Smaller classrooms allow for more personalised learning to take place. Our tutors are able to dedicate a great deal of support to each student.
Alongside the academic element of the course, students will complete up to 200 hours of voluntary coaching within the community, working with Cardiff City FC Foundation and Cardiff City FC Academy staff.
This course allows you to study for a third year to achieve a full Bachelor level qualification.
Foundation Degree in Community Football Coaching and Development
- FA Level 1 and 2 Award in Coaching Football
- Community football development
- Principles of coaching
- Teach aspects of children’s and youth coaching, football coaching, football development, social inclusion and sports management skills
- A minimum of 160 UCAS points
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Three A*-C grades at GCSE, including English and maths
Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
The course costs students £8,000 per academic year; however, this cost is covered by student finance.
Express your interest today!
Future Pathways Registration Form